KENDELL is a material supplier providing high quality products, services and application solutions to the commercial construction industry. We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Project Management team at our Mendota Heights, MN office.
Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of contract based projects to ensure successful project completion according to budget and deadline. Manage all aspects of assigned projects (submittals through project completion) including coordinating product for order and supply, proposing/writing/supplying change orders, handling project challenges, and communicating with contractors. Provide excellent customer service and align all practices with organization objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Organize, familiarize self, and align all project information and requirements for successful project
· Determine project timeline and required dates for material
· Manage shop drawing process with review and revisions until approved by contractor
· Communicate regularly with contractor, architects, manufactures, and vendors
· Complete field verification and attend jobsite/project meetings when needed
· Provide superior customer service and continue to develop and strengthen professional relationship with contractor
· Release project materials and product for purchase per approved schedules or contractor approval
· Communicate effectively with S/R dept and clients to ensure on time delivery of materials
· Manage freight costs throughout shipping process
· Price, write, and submit change orders and address other contractor/owner requests or issues
· Problem solve with contractor or colleagues on project issues, changes, price, etc. and provide ongoing product and application knowledge and support
· Handle product warranty issues and back charges
· Maintain, organize, and file project related paperwork
· Provide information to AR for billing purposes
Qualifications and Skills:
· Degree in Construction Management, Project Management or other related degrees, or equivalent work experience
· Excellent oral/written communication skills
· Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, and database software
· High level of interpersonal skills and customer relations skills
· Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· General knowledge of mathematics
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Position requires a valid driver’s license and be insurable to drive
· Kendell offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and 401k.
· Kendell is a progressive organization that is committed to finding, developing and retaining top talent. Learn more about our organization at www.kendelldrs.com.
Kendell Doors & Hardware, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO HR@KENDELLDRS.COM